QuakeLive Duel Sunday Cup #6
When: 31 May, 17:00 CEST (18:00 MSK)
MapPool: Sinister, Furious Heights, BloodRun, LostWorld, Elder, Dismemberment and Aerowalk (sin t7 ztn dm13 elder dism aero) (PL S#24 maps). Mapchoice - drop first.
PrizePool: 1st place 70 USD, 2nd place 30 USD
Rules: Double Elimination, Winner Bracket: BO1 till the semifinal, BO3 WB semi, WB final and Grandfinal (two BO3 if it will be needed); Low Bracket: BO1 all matches (including LB final).
Detailed rules for our events you can read here.
- Posted by Nico
QuakeLive Duel Cup, classic oldschool five maps, mapchoice as "\cv random 5" will pick map for you!
cypher (2nd place) for continuous blaming of the opponents and an early ragequit during the final - got a "yellow card" notice. Next time he will get a money penalty (if he will get to the prize range) and possibly a ban
When: 24 May, 17:00 CEST
Maps: Aerowalk, Vertical Vengeance, Bloodrun, Lostworld, Campgrounds (1-aero 2-t4 3-ztn 4-dm13 5-dm6). Mapchoice - \cv random 5.
Prizes: 1st place 70euro, 2nd place 30euro
Rules: Double Elimination,
- Winner Bracket: BO1 till semis, BO3 WB semis, WB final and grandfinal(two BO3 if needed);
- Low Bracket: BO1 all matches (including LB final).
- BO3 mapchoice: for second or third map - if "\cv random 5" will give you the same digit as for first map - just do "\cv random 5" again and again till you get free digit.
Detailed our 125 FPS event's rules you can read here.
- Posted by Nico
As usual huge thanks to our sponsor Alexey A from the Moscow region and to the rest of the donators as well.
We are starting season#24 our regualr QuakeLive Duel Pro League, welcome and good luck!
- season 24 is finished, congratulations to our prizers and to our s24 champion evil!
- nitrino cant play playoff week and leaves season 24 (. thus 4th from his gs2 group clawz passed to playoff
- unfortunatly garpy cant play next two weeks and leaves league (. But we have 4 players from A1 group, who took 1-3 places (three players for 2-3 places), and now we have possibility to pass all of them to gs2, without additional matches.
- as1c cant play this season, so he is replaced with leszny
- link to gs1 groups at challonge http://125fps.challonge.com/s24_gs1
- 18 May 20:00 CEST - 125 FPS QL Duel Pro League Season#24, quali#1 sign up link http://125fps.challonge.com/tournaments/signup/0VFrsbwZkr
- season#24 is starting, current mappool is quakecon2015 duel maps +dism and +aero. so finally mappool is sinister, furious heights, blood run, lost world, elder, dismemberment и aerowalk.
calendar for 7 weeks:
- 1-2 weeks: 18, 20, 22, 25, 27 and 29 May - six qualies, 2 slots at every quali, double elim, bo1. Sign up link to qualification you can find on our twitter in ~1h before cup start (or on esr post in comments, or direct on http://125fps.challonge.com)
18 May: quali#1 gienon and as1c, bracket http://125fps.challonge.com/s24_q1
20 May: quali#2 luukets and xron,bracket http://125fps.challonge.com/s24_q2
22 May: quali#3 st1ng and iudas, ,bracket http://125fps.challonge.com/s24_q3
25 May: quali#4 Harry_Z_Tybetu and karwik, ,bracket http://125fps.challonge.com/s24_q4
27 May: quali#5 cyber and kidzzz, ,bracket http://125fps.challonge.com/s24_q5
29 May: quali#6 mix_ and zanzan ,bracket http://125fps.challonge.com/s24_q6
- 3-4 weeks: 2, 4, 9 an 11 June - First Group Stage (GS1), all matches start at 20:00 CEST (21:00 msk), BO1, 3 pass to Group Stage 2
Link to challonge http://125fps.challonge.com/s24_gs1
2 June Group A1 dem0n nitrino p0ni cyber zanzan inl
4 June Group B1 madball fazz lars karwik leszny st1ng
9 June Group C1 sev3n sting_pl wichtl gienon mix_ iudas_
11 June Group D1 k1llsen pavel xron luukets prox1mo hzt
- 5-6 weeks: 16, 18, 23 and 25 June - Second Group Stage (GS2), all matches start at 20:00 CEST (21:00 msk), BO3, 3 pass to Playoff
16 June Group A2: cypher kronic p0ni pavel mix_
18 June Group B2: agent clawz nitrino sting_pl karwik
23 June Group C2: spart1e ash k1llsen cyber prox1mo
25 June Group D2: evil gienon lars fazz dem0n
- 7 week: 29 June - 3 July - Playoff, all matches BO5 (2picks, 2drops, 3picks), start at 20:00 CEST (21:00 msk)
s#24 playoff bracket http://125fps.challonge.com/s24_gs2_playoff
29 June : 1/8 clawz 3-2 dem0n, 1/8 sting_pl 0-3 fazz
30 June : 1/8 p0ni 3-2 ash, 1/8 k1llsen 2-3 pavel
01 July : 1/4 cypher 3-0 clawz, 1/4 prox1mo 0-3 evil
02 July : 1/4 evil 3-0 p0ni, 1/4 agent vs 0-3 pavel
03 July : 1/2 evil 3-0 pavel +1/2 cypher 3-0 fazz, and final evil 4-3 cypher
Playoff VODs here, thanks to infuscomus
Auto-promoted to GS2 (top8 from 125 FPS previous season) 1 evil +12 players from qualifiers: 09 k1llsen Players from qualifications + personal invites: 12 inl (Div2s3 2nd place)
12 <ash is promoted to gs2, inl here from div2s3)
Auto-promoted to GS2 (top8 from 125 FPS previous season)
+12 players from qualifiers:
Players from qualifications
+ personal invites:
12 inl (Div2s3 2nd place)
MapPool: sinister, furious heights, blood run, lost world, elder, dismemberment and aerowalk (sin t7 ztn dm13 elder dism aero)
PrizePool: 50000 RUB = 1st place 25000RUB, 2nd place 12000RUB, 3-4th place 4500RUB, 5-8th place 1000RUB
- Posted by Nico
A few of our tournaments rules have been changed/added. -
a) In our "Common Rules for our events" section a second aspect has been added concerning spectators. The added paragraph reads "Admins also have the right to remove streamers if it's considered necessary.
b) An introductory sentence to our "Serverchoice rules" has been added: "First and foremost remember: This is an online tournament for players from different countrys so ideal and perfectly fair ping conditions can't always be achieved. Compromises will have to be made and sometimes they will be in your favor and other times they won't. And secondly: Arguments such as "I'm not used to a ping above 40" or "You are used to high ping" have no weight"
c) In "Serverchoice rules" important changes have been made:
Point 2 now says: "If players have not been able to agree on a server between themselves (point 1) a Quake Live server is chosen where the ping difference is minimal an no player has a ping higher than 65 from all available Quake Live server locations" (not limited to servers from the primary server locations like before). If such a server can not be found then we move on to point 3 and the primary server locations (de, swe, ru) come into play.
Under this updated version of the rules a NOR server would have been the correct server for the controversial match between cooller and garpy at Pro League s#23.
d) Here added a new point: "5. Once a game has started (one or more maps have been played) the server can not be changed unless both players agree or it is instructed by an admin." Obviously this point also follows the aftermath of the cooller - garpy game. Under this version of the rules garpy could not have demanded a server change after one map had already been played.
At the same time I want to remind that the admin still has the last word and can dictate a server (point 6) (for example if time goes on and both players can not agree on a server).
e) In the "Division 2 League Rules" in the Schedule section a point has been added, introducing a new check-in procedure on Wednesdays together with a link to the check-in list (second paragraph).
The others rules have remained the same in principle and have only been redacted slightly.
By the way a few words about the 2nd Division season#3 - In our third season the situation with noshows has become even worse. Out of the group stage about 15 (!) players will receive a yellow card. In the current final stage the second and final week is about to end and no matches (!) have been played yet. It looks like we will close the 2nd Division for the summer. Whether or not we will open it up again in autumn will depend on the circumstances.
20may2015 UPD: Some new edition for "serverchoice rules" 3.1 - "3.1 Player A has a ping below 65 on at least one of the servers from the list while Player B doesn’t have a reasonable ping to any of them. In this case Player B picks a server (not only from the PSL-servers, but any location) where Player A has a ping below 65."
- Posted by Nico
We are continuing our tradition of running "One Map Cups" for the new map from our next Pro League season (#24), this time i am talking about Elder, new QuakeLive duel map.
14 May 20:00 CEST One Map Cup - Elder, Double Elimination, all matches BO1, prizepool now is 100 Euro (70 for 1st and 30 for 2nd).
Detailed informations about the 125fps cash flow in 2015 can be found on this doc. If you guys continue to donate - we will continue to provide our tourneys. Welcome and thanks.
No bans at this moment, so everyone can participate, welcome and gl. SignUp link will be placed here few hours before the cup starts.
- Posted by Nico