We are continuing our tradition of running "One Map Cups" for the new map from our main league season (#23), this time i am talking about Dismemberment, also known as hub3tourney1.
On one hand, this map is not new, we could see it in "ancient" tourneys when fatal1ty and polosat1y ruled the quake cups, but recently we couldn't see it so often. For example, at QL IEM 5 (VOD cooller vs raphs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKUmHMqbuVk ), FACEIT QL Legend Cup (2012, av3k is the winner). At 125 FPS League this map was only one time before - at Sep'2013 League (winner - cypher).
So, 24 March 19:00 CET One Map Cup - Dismemberment, Double Elimination, all matches BO1, prizepool now is <300 USD> (!), if someone can add some money to the prizepool - would be cool.
UPD: prizepool is increased, 100$ for the 1st place now, thx a lot to gbmaster for his 50$!
UPD2: another 50$ from fur*q, for the 2nd place, so now prizepool is 100USD for the 1st place and 50USD for the 2nd. thanks a lot!
UPD3: wow, another 150usd (!) donate from nthreem to dismemberment cup! so, now 180$ for the 1st place, 80$ for the 2nd and 40$ for the 3rd. thx a lot!
No bans at this moment, so everyone can participate, welcome and gl. SignUp link will be placed here few hours before the cup starts.
- Posted by Nico
It's a bit late, but i am officialy informing you guys that Season#22 is finished, and neither Evil nor Cypher is the champion this time :). Congratulation to season#22 winner cooller !
- Finally, Season#22 results are:
1 place cooller 25000 RUB
2 place cypher 12000 RUB
3-4 places evil and agent , 4500+4500 RUB
5-8 places clawz nitrino dem0n and pavel , 4*1000 RUB
Total: 50000 RUB
Some stats - its the first time since July 2013 when ash did not pass to the top8, he lost to nitrino in 1/8 stage. And for nitrino it is the first time he passed to the top8 and earned some money in our league.
Great post with interesting statistics from season 22 is available at fpspulse site, zoot is the author. I have never seen so detailed article about the fps-game cup, link here.
- Season#23 Pro League will start 16th March with 1st qualification, schedule for 7 weeks like in previous season, mappool changed a bit, read full info here.
- Donates - in february 2015 we had some additional donations - omek (Krzysztof) 40 EUR (25+15), thanks a lot mate! He permitted to use this money for any of our events, i think we will organize some One Map Cup soon (Dism i think), it will be announced soon.
- DIv2 season#2 (feb-march 2015) - final stage right now (till 15 March) (table), at this moment the leader is vengeur, who won 5 matches in a row. Note, this Div2 season top2 will earn some prizes (Div2 S#2 winner will get a personal invite to the next Pro-League Season OR 1000 RUR prize money. 2nd place in the Div2 S#2 will get respectively 1000RUR or an invite to the Pro-League, depends on what the 1st place winner chooses).
Yellow cards for Div2s2 got serious_pl (sserek), basbaas и tubez0r, who signed up but didnt play any matches during season.
- In the next Div2s3 (April-May 2015) season we will do a more strict schedule - players still can play their matches at any day, but for each group there will be assigned several days when they should appear on irc and be ready to play. Their absence in these days will not of course mean disqualification, but if they will not play until the ending phase of their matches against opponents who were on irc on specific days, they will get defloss (defeat). I hope this will help players to find each other quickly.
- Some changes at our site - menu items "duel league" and "tourneys" are removed, all posts are moved to "news".
- Posted by Nico
As usual huge thanks to our sponsor Alexey A from the Moscow region and to the rest of the donators as well.
- unfortunatly fazz cant play playoff week and leave season 23 ((. Thus from B2 group garpy, cooller and madball are passed to playoff
- playoff bracket is announced, look below to "schedule and result" chapter
- B2 group - tie-3 for 1 slote for madball, cooller and nitrino. Nitrino vs cooller is played (nitrino won), madball will play his tie matches later.
- gs2 groups are published, see "schedule and results" chapter below
- unfortinutly prox1mo cant continute to play this season and leave league. He is replaced with agent
- A1 tie matches were played, finally A1: 1st kronic, 2nd spart1e, 3rd wichtl
- GS1 groups are published, see below, chapter "Schedule and Result"
- Quali#6, 3 slots, sign up link http://125fps.challonge.com/tournaments/signup/ZVgs1n7BIw
- quali#5 qualies slots are taken by ciscodisco and karwik
- sad news, base_ cant play this league season
- 3 slots for last qualie#6 27 March
- PL S#23 Quali#4 sign up link http://125fps.challonge.com/tournaments/signup/OBDG3znKRF
- Quali#3 sign up link http://125fps.challonge.com/tournaments/signup/xGjqRgcaYX ; slots are taken by prox1mo and sting_pl
- quali#2 is finished, slots are taken by iddqd_ru and as1c
- 16 March 19:00CET - PL S#23 Quali#1 sign up link http://125fps.challonge.com/tournaments/signup/oZN1uSMCom ;
- quali#1 is finished, slots are taken by vengeur and wichtl
- season#23 is announced. Some news comparing to previous season - -ztn -t7 +tox +dism, and - for bo3 and bo5 matches now players firstly pick map, as at previous season (#22)
bo3: pick pick, drop drop drop drop, pick pick pick (gs2 matches)
bo5: pick pick, drop drop, pick pick pick pick pick (playoff matches)
- first personal invite - k1llsen ! welcome and gl
- agent dont want to play this season
- ash is promoted from gs1 to to gs2
calendar for 7 weeks:
- 1-2 weeks: 16, 18, 20, 23, 25 and 27 March - six qualies, 2 slots at every quali, double elim, bo1
- 3-4 weeks: 31 March, 2, 7 и 9 April - First Group Stage (GS1), all matches start at 19:00 cet (21:00 msk), BO1, 3 pass to Group Stage 2, groups at challonge: http://125fps.challonge.com/s23_gs1
31 March Group A1: 2nd spart1e 1st kronic vengeur iddqd_ru az1d 3rd wichtl
2 April Group B1: 2nd madball 1st sev3n 3rd lars overqill ciscodisco harry_z_tybetu
7 April Group C1: 1st k1llsen 3rd garpy xron st1ng 2nd agent gekko
9 April Group D1: 1st fazz p0ni sting_pl stingerdndz karwik as1c
- 5-6 weeks: 14, 16, 21 and 23 April - Second Group Stage (GS2), all matches start at 19:00 cet (21:00 msk), BO3, 3 pass to Playoff
14 Apr Group A2 1st cypher 3rd dem0n sev3n 2nd agent wicthl
16 Apr Group B2 2 cooller nitrino 1st fazz 3 madball 1 garpy
21 Apr Group C2 1 clawz pavel 3 k1llsen 2 spart1e sting_pl
23 Apr Group D2 1 evil 2 ash 3 kronic p0ni lars
- 7 week: 27 April - 1 May - Playoff, all matches start at 19:00 cet (21:00 msk)
27 Apr 1/8 k1llsen 1-3 cooller, 1/8 spart1e 3-2 madball
28 Apr 1/8 dem0n 2-3 kronic, 1/8 agent 3-2 ash
29 Apr 1/4 garpy 0:-1 (DQ) cooller , 1/4 evil 3-1 spart1e
30 Apr 1/4 cypher 3-1 kronic , 1/4 clawz 1-3 agent
01 May 1/2 gapry 0-3 evil, 1/2 agent 0-3 cypher, final evil 4-2 cypher
Auto-promoted to GS2 (top8 from 125 FPS previous season) 1 cooller +12 players from qualifiers: 09 ash (promoted to gs2) Players from qualifications 09 stingerdndz (from Div2s2)
3 ash (agent)
10 base (cant play this season, vacation)
20 fearzzz (cant play this season)
+ personal invites:
Auto-promoted to GS2 (top8 from 125 FPS previous season)
+12 players from qualifiers:
09 ash (promoted to gs2)
Players from qualifications
09 stingerdndz (from Div2s2)
MapPool: Toxicity, Cure, Dismemberment, Battleforged, Sinister, Lostworld, Silence
PrizePool: 50000 RUB = 1st place 25000RUB, 2nd place 12000RUB, 3-4th place 4500RUB, 5-8th place 1000RUB
Streams: ZCasts, Elder, 102team, Fazz
Links:irc #125fps, , FPSPulse post, ESR post
- Posted by Nico
You can sign up to Div2s2 here http://125fps.challonge.com/tournaments/signup/OLNKzXBxID , matches will start 10 february, first group stage 10 feb-2 March, second group stage 1 March-15 March. Full info about rules, maps, schedule, prizes and live-report you can find here
Current season#2 top-2 players will get some prize - invite to Pro-League season or 1000 RUR (depends on what the 1st place winner chooses). Welcome and gl.
Some info about previous Div2 season (Div2 season#1)
- The first Division 2 champion is Zanzan, congratulations!
- The players listed below are got first notice (yellow card) because of their inactive participaton and other reasons. Guys, if you cant find time to play this event - pls just dont sign up, thx.
These players have got a yellow card at div2s1. So, if they will participate and will get another yellow card during current season#2 - they will be banned for the next 2 month.
- Posted by Nico
The 2nd Division Duel League (Div2s#2) is organized for those players who do not (yet) have enough skill or time to compete for the money in the the our main Pro-League.
Div2 Season#2 is started http://125fps.challonge.com/Div2_s2 , at group stage 2 players will pass to final stage,goodluck
Players that are allowed to participate in 2nd league:
(1) All players who took part in the current pro-season qualifications but couldn't win a slot.
(2) All players who couldn't reach top3 in the GS1 of the current pro-season (and thus can't continue to play in the pro-league this season).
(3) All players who want to participate in general - however players should not have an ELO above 2200 (and as usual the quake live account should have more than 300 duels played and 3 played days in total).
In some particular cases 125FPS can allow players with 2200 ELO or more to play in the Div2 league as well as disallow players with ELO below 2200 to participate. All players, described in (1) and (2) are always allowed, regardless of their current ELO status as long as they do not have any restrictions or bans.
Maps: Bloodrun, Cure, FuriousHeights, Sinister, Lostworld, Silence, Battleforged
Mapchoice: drop first, all matches BO3
Serverchoice: read here
Prize: Div2 S#2 winner will get a personal invite to the next Pro-League Season OR 1000 RUR prize money. 2nd place in the Div2 S#2 will get respectively 1000RUR or an invite to the Pro-League, depends on what the 1st place winner chooses
There are 3 weeks for the first group stage from 10 February to 2 March. If someone misses his match or can't play it during the given period, he automatically gets a default loss.(If someone gets a lot of default losses, he will receive a yellow card. Two yellow cards received in two following one after another seasons means auto ban for a next season).
Two players from the every group at 1st group stage will be passed to 2nd group stage, which will take place from 3 March to 15 March
- Posted by Nico