Did anyone win the Powerball oct2?
Powerball winners for Oct. 2:
While there was no grand prize winner, one ticket sold matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million.
Does 1 Number win anything Powerball?
Unfortunately, it’s not very much. If you only matched one white number on the Powerball, you did NOT win any money. If you only matched one number and it was the red Powerball Number itself, then you’ll win $4.
How to play Powerball?
Powerball® costs $2 per play. Select five numbers from 1 to 69 for the white balls; then select one number from 1 to 26 for the red Powerball. Choose your numbers on a play slip or let the lottery terminal randomly pick your numbers. The Powerball jackpot grows until it is won.
Is 3 numbers in Powerball a prize?
Each week, if no one matches a Division 1 prize, the jackpot rolls over to a bigger jackpot prize.
Jackpot Prize Levels.
|Weeks without jackpot||Jackpot Prize|
How do I know if I won the Powerball?
How To Know If You Won The Powerball Lottery
- If you matched all five numbers and the Powerball, you win the jackpot.
- If you matched all five numbers without the Powerball, you win $1,000,000.
- If you matched four numbers and the Powerball, you win $10,000.
- If you matched four numbers without the Powerball, you win $100.
How is Powerball paid out?
Lottery winners can collect their prize as an annuity or as a lump-sum. Often referred to as a “lottery annuity,” the annuity option provides annual payments over time. … Powerball and Mega Millions offer winners a single lump sum or 30 annuity payments over 29 years.
Can you win Powerball jackpot without power play?
The million-dollar prize that’s awarded for matching five white balls without the PowerBall is always doubled to $2 million with the PowerPlay option. The other multipliers don’t come into play. The PowerPlay doesn’t affect the size of the jackpot, which is fixed whether you purchase the PowerPlay option or not.
How much is Powerball ticket cost?
The minimum Powerball cost to play is $5.40. You can purchase a Standard ticket from $5.40 for 4 games. However, Powerball prices will vary based on the game type. For example, the minimum cost of a PowerHit entry is $27 for one game.
How do you win the Powerball lottery?
9 Ways To Win
- The Powerball jackpot is won by matching five white balls, in any order, plus the one red Powerball number.
- The second-level prize of $1 million is won by matching all five white balls.
- You can win seven additional ways by matching fewer numbers (see Prizes & Odds chart for details).